- Update clients on new products or any changes
- Deal quickly and efficiently with customer enquiries or complaints by phone, letter or email
- Provide help and advice to customers over the telephone, by e-mail or face-to-face
- Investigate and solve customers’ problems and complaints
- Coordinating the development of communication materials such as catalogues, websites, brochures, packaging and in-house displays.
- Overseeing the production of newspaper and magazine advertisements, direct mail packs, email campaigns, exhibitions and liaising with art designers, and printers
- Delivering internal and external presentations regarding new projects introductions, marketing materials, business objective and communication strategy.
- Coordinating regular meetings and preparing regular reports outlining the brands’ performance.
- supervising the sign off of marketing literature and campaigns, liaising with legal and compliance personnel, ensuring the designs and messages meet the company brand
- Responsible for brand building, liaising with agencies, production of in – house promotional materials and publications, organizing promotional activities.
- Preparation of brand plan-marketing, quarterly promotional strategy and input implementation plan.
- Brand sales analysis and follow up for strategy implementation.
- Ensuring brand profitability.
- Piloting the innovations and creating new indications and expanding markets.
- Accountability for Brand’s performance & working closely with sales team
- Formulating and implementing marketing strategies
- Execution of promotional activities
Degree in Social Sciences, Arts, Management Sciences
1 to 3 years’ experience
Proficient in powerpoint