- Assisting in the development of and maintenance of a customer oriented culture to enable the company deliver high quality international relocations, removals, freight forwarding and storage services to its varied clientele
- Facilitating communication and information flow between the company and the customers in liaison with international coordinator, sales & marketing, Import Operations, Export and removals and Quality Assurance Managers
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments
- Responding to customers enquiries and providing relevant information to promote the company services to its varied customers.
- Monitoring and managing the performance of the customer base by maintaining effective and qualitative customer relations with clients on their shipments
- Arrange for collection of necessary customs clearing documents at customer’s request.
- Maintaining of accurate and accessible filing of customer paperwork (internal records, files and databases) to ensure efficient retrieval of information.
- Providing support in the setting up and execution of meetings to improve management communication with internal and external customers.
- Receiving orders from customers and verifying accuracy and acceptability of their requirements.
- Provide weekly customer reports. Resolving all customer enquiries or problems and complaints.
- Interfacing with export and import operations departments to ensure timely and acceptable completions dates for all shipment entrusted to the care of the company.
- Ensuring that all invoicing is up to date and completed within the required time frame.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by management that covers company’s scope of service.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented & Able to Multi-task.
- Excellent Communication Skills - Ability to communicate effectively with others orally and in writing.
- Conflict Resolution - Ability to deal with others in an antagonistic situation.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Team Builder - Ability to convince a group of people to work toward a goal.
- Autonomy - Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Education: BSC in any relevant field
- Experience: 1- 3 years of customer relations, sales and/or order processing experience.
- Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Suit