Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry's developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager for smart phone
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry's latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field
Method of Application
Use the job title as the subject of the mail
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit a copy of their detailed & recent CV to hr.eagleresources @gmail.com
*Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
*Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
* Only candidates residing in lagos will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview
(Application not complying with this instruction shall be disqualified.)
Application Deadline: Not Specified