- Customer service management for smart phone, tablet, data card, mobile wifi, CPE, router, etc.
- Expand onsite service network coverage and logistics, optimize spare parts supply to meet TAT KPI
- Manage call center, social media support platform, service quality and customer satisfaction, increase service branding and awareness, gather service creative idea and implement
- Manage processes and business control of customer service, and proactively work with cross-groups to drive quick solution
- Minimum BS/MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information and Communication Technology or equivalent discipline
- 5+ years of experience in overall customer service management of mainstream brands, including service centers, spare parts, logistics, call centers, social media support, etc.
- Successful experience to support service strategic design and decision
- Strong communication and management skills
- With positive and serious working attitude.