Our client is a leading multinational chemical company
- The incumbent will be expected to take full responsibility for all back office processes for export and local orders for the business unit.
- Support to local and global sales team with regards to companys processes and procedures to facilitate growth for this complex environment.
- Customer management (including Data Base), knowledge capturing and sharing with relevant stakeholders.
- Handling client enquiries, checking stock availability, compiling quotes, processing orders on SAP, create delivery note and invoice.
- Coordinate transport, tracking, completing required documentation, clearing of stock, dealing with inspection agency, managing reports and registers.
- Following up on payments; Proactive Credit Management (including working in SAP, creating new client accounts, monitoring overdue accounts, resolving account queries and payment allocations.
- Reporting and Planning (completing export registers as per SARS requirements, planning, weekly and monthly status reports and updates and APO
- Non Conformance Management; and Inventory Management, demand and supply balance, aging stock monitoring, bonded warehouse arrangements, sub-contractor management, ensuring process compliance, invoice management.