Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers' requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
• Using initiative
• Communication and listening
• Information technology
• People management
• Customer service
• Being confident and focused
• Being professional and courteous
• Being open minded
• Resolving problems quickly
• Being thorough and analytica