Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Provides technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Solutions include, but are not limited to, resolving username and password problems, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, verifying proper hardware and software set up, power cycling equipment, assisting with navigating around application menus and troubleshooting email issues.
- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity and email clients.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Proper phone etiquette.
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Effective listening skills.