Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Receives, processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the organizations’s internal mainframe systems and customer purchase orders.
- Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Receives inquiries from and/or contacts the organization’s branch/regional offices to resolve a variety of order-related issues.
- Required Experience: 0-1 year(s).
- Must also have an excellent sense of priorities.
- Team working spirit.
- Must reside in Lagos state.