Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Attracts potential customers by answering service questions; suggesting information about services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Handles customers’ enquiries regarding the company’s products and services.
- Handles incoming and outgoing calls with professionalism.
- Handles customers’ complaints and follow through on their requests.
- Ensures and provide good customer experience to both internal and external customers.
- Prepares customer service monthly report for the MD.
- Carryout clerical tasks as assigned.
· Minimum of HND in mass communication, Business Administration or relevant related discipline.
· minimum of (5)years relevant work experience, with at least two (3)years as a call center agent role and must master English and understand Yoruba
· Proficiency in the use of basic MS Office support tools and application.
· customer service orientation, product knowledge, quality focus, problem solving, documentation organization, listening, answering/calling, conflict resolution, information analysis, multi-tasking and computer literacy.
· market dynamics and business culture
· must reside in Lagos State
· Must include a cover latter with contact detail blodly written on it
· qualified candidate send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org