- Responsible for the management of Critical Orders within the Organisation for a geographical location
- Develop, track and report customer orders, actively managing expectations for the customer and ensuring KPIs are met successfully
- Partnering with the Region to ensure Critical Orders, Insertion Requests and Advance Notice Projects are correctly managed
- Collaborate with colleagues across the supply chain processes in relation to the successful completion of customer orders
- Develops and implements approved Standard Work process and/or operational improvements
- Provides assistance in relation to the development of customer service policies, programs and procedures
- Responsible for any training requirements in relation to customer service issues
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with other parties
- Responsible for working with manufacturing and operations in relation to the prioritization of customer orders to ensure customer demands are met
- Responsible for the reviewing of working practices including initiating and implementing any changes to improve processes.
- Responsible for the achievement of plans (internally and externally)
- Responsible for ensuring the successful quality standards are achieved in relation to the delivery of customer account order.
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Extensive and proven background of working with a manufacturing and/or supply chain function.
- Proven and demonstrable background of managing customer orders throughout the order management process.
- Proven background of working with the supply chain process with regard to collaborating with others to ensure satisfactory order delivery.
- Proven background of working with customers in relation to Quality and Delivery requirements.
- Knowledge of researching, development and implementation of process improvements would be beneficial.
- An understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of Lean 6Sigma, continuous improvement programs.
- An understanding of ISO9001, 14001 and API Q1 quality systems.
- Project Management abilities, working to strict deadlines.
- Communication skills including electronic, face to face and telephone.
- Ability to lead and deliver results in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Skills in the ability to motivate both immediate and dispersed teams, as well as cross function groups.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Lean 6 Sigma certification would be beneficial
- Proven ability in the customer accounts would be beneficial
- Knowledge of researching, development and implementation of process improvements would be beneficial
- 25% travel across Middle East, Europe and Houston