Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Customer service representatives handle customer complaints, process orders, and provide information about the organization’s products and services.
Customer service representatives typically do the following:
- Listen to customers’ questions and concerns, and provide answers or responses;
- Provide information about products and services;
- Take orders, calculate charges, and process billing or payments;
- Review or make changes to customer accounts;
- Handle returns or complaints;
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken;
- Review and select standard responses for answers or solutions;
- Refer customers to supervisors or more experienced staff.
Interested Applicants should possess a minimum of B.Sc degree in related field, Other qualification is an added advantage.
Major Qualities include: Excellent Communication skill, Problem Solving skill, Customer Service skill, Proficient in MS Office suite and Good teamplayer.