- Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies.
- Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Must be able to resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Must be able to use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Must relate with customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Must be able to assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Should be able to advise customers on company information.
- Should be able to take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Should be able to place or cancel orders.
- Should be able to answer questions about warranties or terms of sales.