- Provideaccurate solutions and highest level of interactive customer service in:
- Provide immediate assistance to the team membersin resolving emergency situations to ensure continuity of business.
- ProvideCustomer and Sales support to Australia, Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam.
- Work with overseas counterparts to solve andhandle complaints and escalations.
- Assist direct supervisor in resolving customer complaints and escalations to headquarters and higher management
- Monitor and report progress of complaints andescalations handling.
- Provide timely,accurate and excellent work output regarding new work assignments and projectsas may be deemed necessary to support the Southeast Asia regions’ business requirements.
- Graduateof any 4-year business or behavioural discipline course
- Graduateof any engineering discipline course will also be considered
- Atleast two (2) years experience gained from interactive customer service
- Atleast one (1) year experience gained from marketing, sales, supply chain,engineering, manufacturing and service related business
- Backgroundin offshore service operations is an added advantage
- Ability to assumecross-trained function in the event of low utilization
- Ability to assumeback up functions in the event of skills and capacity constraint
- Excellent writtenand spoken communication skills in English. Ability to speak or write inanother language is an advantage but not required, unless identified by thecustomer and support requirements.
- Computer application skills such as MS Office Applications, Mainframe and other Business Systems and Tools