Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
• Overall Customer Service Delivery And Enquiry Handline In The Branch
• Evaluate Customer Needs And Provide High Level, Accurate Information And Advice On Products And Channels.
• Cross-Sell Bank Products/Channels To Existing Customers
• Migrate Customers To The Remote Channels Through Online Activation, Estatements And Atm Usage
• Prepare Weekly Reports On Service Issues And Complaints To The Service Quality Team
• Support Acquisition And Growth Of Customer Base Through Referrals
• Manage, Handle And Record Customer Complaints
• Deliver Communication On Product And Channels To Customers In An Effective And Efficient Manner.
• Custodian Of The Following Banking Instruments: Cards, Cheque Books, Frontline Registers
• Recommend Processes And Service Improvements, Based On Customer Feedback And Observations, To The Head Of Frontline Effectiveness And At The Vof Forum (Quarterly)
• Oversight Of Queue Management And Banking Hall Look
• Oversight Of Marketing Collateral And Positioning
• Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the principles in relation to: “Identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to Customers”.