Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Answer phones, filing, data processing, faxing, envelope stuffing and mailing, message delivery, running errands, sorting incoming mail and much more..
- • Answer telephones and relay messages to appropriate recipients
• Manage files/folders and compile records
• Manage financial records and light bookkeeping activities
• Take dictation and perform stenographic duties
• Greet customers and visitors and perform tier-one / first contact services
• Manage inventory of office supplies and assist in organizing office activities
• Prepare coffee and snacks for office staff
• Scan incoming mail for recipient information
• Handle outgoing mails by sealing envelopes and placing stamps
• Retrieve files on demand
• Manage travel and accommodation arrangements for staff
• Assist in preparing payrolls
• Mail bills and pay utility bills
• Proofread records and reports for accuracy
• Type and edit correspondence
• Prepare carrier packages for UPS and Federal Express
• Perform document photocopying and paperwork distribution tasks
• Act as a receptionist or front desk officer when required
• Transport materials and supplied between departments
• Ensure management of minor repairs of the office
• Assist in managing accurate billing and petty cash
• Create and maintain meaningful liaison with vendors and suppliers
• Run errands for office staff
• Maintain office equipment such as copiers and printers.
Communication: Office clerks might receive incoming calls or other information that needs to get to the right people. They work closely with many people in the office and must speak clearly and have good people skills
Computer Skills: Office managers will have to work with computers to create word processing documents, spreadsheets, input data and many other projects.
Customer Service: Office clerks will have to speak with people outside the company, including potential clients.
Attention to Detail: When performing data processing or writing letters or other documents, office managers need to keep their work free of mistakes.
Organizational Skills: Office clerks have many different jobs at once. Keeping them organized and straight is important.
MODE OF APPLICATION:The interested applicant should forward their CV to HR through:email@example.com.