To ensure that the goals and objectives of PAL regarding customer service is carried out and maintained through hard work and dedication to delighting both internal and external customers.
- To provide effective support to PAL customers.
- Provide timely feedback to the Head, Pension Service Centre on customer trend, issues and areas of focus.
- Provide timely feedback to the business on customer complaints, enquiries, trend/ behaviour.
- To ensure that the call centre provides first call resolution to most complaints.
- To minimize call escalations through effective coaching and support.
- Create and foster a positive, successful, and professional work environment where staff choose to work and achieve their goals.
- Live Chat :
- Log on between 8am-5pm
- Ensure no missed chats
- Quality in Service and Query resolution
- Offline messages must be responded to on the 1st working day after the message was sent
- All letters received must be logged in the CRM
- Response to all letters 24 hours of receipt
- Telephone calls (Inbound):
- Log on CRM immediately
- Resolution time max 24 hrs
- Client Profile update:
- DOB (approval from PENCOM)
- New Employer (RC Number/TIN/PENCOM Employer code)
- Updated on Sybase within 24 hours and on ELO within 48 hours on receipt of request and complete documents
- Compilation to PENCOM/Trustfund for approval
- Follow up and reminders to PENCOM/Trustfund
- Request to DPFC for payment on receipt of approval
- Payment and notification of Client
- OUTBOUND EMAILS
- Once a month + EMS (By 2nd working day of the month)
a) Material just be ready 1st day of the last month of the quarter (1st March,1st June, 1st September 1st December)
- Topics to be submitted 2 weeks to the beginning of each year.
- SOCIAL NETWORK : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Log on CRM - immediately
- Query Resolution – 2 hours on receipt of query
- Conversational calendar – review and approval 2 weeks before end of month
- PAL HNI:
- Compile list and send to regions last week of preceding month
- Provide Support (Order Cake and cards)
- Ensure funds are transferred to the regions by 1st working day of the month
- Ensure cards are signed and sent to regions by 1st working day of the month
- SMS Alert :
- Daily Transaction
- MSD/Customer forum ( Staff Request)
- Payment Notification ( Daily)
- Report submitted at the end of the week
Reports of all activities for the week compiled and send to Head, Pension Service CentreDesired Qualities
Minimum Educated level
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage
- 1-2 years relevant experience
· Verbal and written communication skills
· Listening skills
· Problem analysis solving
· Customer service orientation
· Organizational skills
· Attention to detail
· Sound judgment
· Team work
· Stress tolerance
· Pleasant and friendly mannerism
· A sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
· Strong knowledge of the company’s products
· Basic computer knowledge/technological skills
· Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information.
· Ability to adapt to change
· Dependability; to follow instructions as well as take responsibility for their actions and also keep commitments.