Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager and serving as a member of the Senior Management Team (SMT), the customer service personnel shall:
Act as a liaison between the customers and the company, handling complaints, orders, account questions, billing issues, job schedules/cancellations, and other queries.
Be involved in the soft sales of highly intelligent vehicle tracking products and solutions and shall coordinate all sales, records and associated matter in the Lagos headquarters.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or social media
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify sales and services information
- Relate warmly with customers and ascertain their problems or reason for calling
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Advise on company and services information
- Place or cancel orders
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
- Act as the company gatekeeper
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions
- Inform customer of deals and sales/product promotions
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Work closely with the BDM to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Log all queries properly and escalate possible complaints to the concerned teams using effective tools
- Take all possible measures to timely resolve customer's query and process them in accordance with our established procedures and policies
- A Bachelor's degree/HND in Marketing, Humanities or any other related discipline
- Ability to manage time and stress
- Technical support expertise to handle customer complaints which requires prior computer handling skills
- Interested candidates must also possess sufficient IT knowledge
- Excellent communication, presentation & negotiation skills
- Multi-task, maintain a high standard of service and quality
- A minimum of 2-3years work experience in a similar position
- Must be based in Lagos
- Possession of a valid driving license would be an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role (Job Title) as the subject of the mail.
- All applications MUST be accompanied by a cover letter (attached or pasted on the main body of the e-mail).
- Candidates are also advised to save their CV's in their own real names
- Failure to adhere to this will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.