The objective of the Customer Success Manager (CSM) is to maximize Customer retention and success while also driving increased license revenue. In this role you will act as a strategic advisor to your Customers to ensure they remain successful and realize the full value of their investment with Oracle.
In addition you will guide our Customers to provide outstanding customer experiences through the use of our platform and services. You will be the trusted advisor our Customers rely on to provide best practice and knowledge on the Oracle Cloud solutions.
You will work towards individual annual targets for driving the renewal your customer’s subscriptions and work closely with sales to enable further adoption of Oracle products within your accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and document the Customers’ business objectives and definition of success (ROI). Gather baseline metrics and work with Customer to calculate and demonstrate success with the Oracle Cloud Solutions to maximize Customer Satisfaction.
- Partner with the rest of the account team to develop successful account strategies and plans that direct company resources to maximize retention and sales within assigned accounts.
- Ensure accounts are updated on new product features and have developed a roadmap to implement.
- Educate Customers on the value of the overall solution and encourage optimal utilization.
- Gather Customer product feedback to help product management define the product roadmap.
- Collaborate with Oracle’s Marketing team by encouraging customer advocacy and creation of case studies to help maintain the Customer Referral program.
- Present the Oracle value proposition as well as product features and functions to audiences ranging from Senior Executives to technical stakeholders.
- Facilitate relationships across various Customer teams, brands, and/or departments to further strengthen Oracle’s partnership with Customers.
- Be an expert on the Customer's CX/ HCM/ ERP Etc. strategy and the go-to person for their strategic business direction for the specific SaaS solution.
- Deliver regular business and operational reviews to senior executives & key business stakeholders.
- Provide best practices and industry benchmarking
- Position Oracle’s value proposition as part of our overall business solution, linking these benefits back to the key business issues of the Customer
- Develop and maintain extraordinary relationships with existing Customers to ensure their satisfaction and retention while helping to grow our incremental revenue.
- Guide your customer through significant service milestones such as upgrades, new releases etc
- Act as a point of escalation for your customer’s critical issues.