The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, active in the fields of Mobility Solutions, Energy and Building Technology, Industrial Technology, and Consumer Goods.
Have you completed your degree and are you looking for a varied position to launch your career? Or do you already have extensive professional experience and are you planning your next career move?
Job Title: Customer Supply Chain Advisor
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Robert Bosch Nigeria Limited, is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Lagos, Nigeria. We operate in the business divisions Packaging Technology, Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Drive and Control, Security Systems and Thermos Technology.
- Responsible for internal sales tasks in Nigeria.
- Coordinate with Business Development Manager in Nigeria and Supply Chain Team Africa.
- Coordinate clearing and subsequent delivery of incoming goods.
- Full support and assistance to all Bosch customers.
- Submitting of offers to customers and follow- up.
- Handling and follow-up on customers’ orders.
- Same day response to customer’s complaints, enquires and claims.
- Data Management (including electronic orders).
- Accurate documentation raised on various processes.
- Continuous attention to allocated customers’ back orders and credit limit.
- Facilitate financial processes e.g. credit limit, goods returned and customer’s credit.
- Set up and produce reports pertaining to CUS functions as required.
- Ensure that generally acceptable customer service principles are adhered to
Your competencies and qualifications:
- 1- 2 years’ experience in logistics and /or supply chain and/or in international trade, ideally in independent Automotive Aftermarket.
- First degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, logistics or relevant degree.
- MBA degree in Business Administration, International trade is an added advantage
- Ability to work without daily supervision
- Ability to work under pressure-sense of urgency
- Pleasant nature, reliable and ability to communicate with customers
- Working knowledge and experience in supply chain processes
- Computer literate, experienced in MS Office (SAP Experience an advantage)
- Automotive parts sales experience is an advantage
- Ability to communicate in German and French is an advantage.
- Good Telephone sales skills
- High Customer-Orientation, efficient and target-oriented way of working, high degree of self-motivation, flexibility, dynamism and responsibility
- Understanding of target deployment and kpi steering
- Good communication skills at different.