To carry out customer support activities by:
- Interacting with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- Satisfactorily resolving any issues that may arise from customers questions.
- Customer first mentality
- Changing the feelings of customers.
- Enhancing the credibility or strengthening the customer base of our business.
- Professionally process inbound customer service calls.
- Respond to customer questions and resolve customer issues.
- Offer up-sells and cross-sells to callers.
- Keep accurate records of customer interactions by recording details of inquiries, complaints and actions taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Adhere to work schedule provided by maintaining a high level of punctuality and reliable attendance standards.
- Positively and respectfully communicate with customers.
- Maintain company and client confidentiality.
- Multi-task by adjusting from one type of call to another without loss of efficiency, composure, or knowledge.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communications and telephone skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment