- Develop and implement all TROSTECHNOLOGIES services and products for customers
- Provide 1st line support to customers via the web, telephone, online chat and face to face.
- Identify and capture revenue opportunities for TROSTECHNOLOGIES services.
- Independently establish and grow new or existing client base.
- Communicate effectively with peers, superiors, and other personnel.
- Identify, understand and solve any obstacles or objections to the successful sale of TROSTECHNOLOGIES services.
- Must be willing to work on shift duty , which includes night and weekends duty.
- Provide ongoing support to TROSTECHNOLOGIES clients 24/7.
- Minimum 2 years experience in direct sales of IT products and services.
- Strong prospecting skills and extensive customer facing experience.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
- Proficient use of PC hardware and software (MS Office suite of applications).
- Proficient in the use of internet for communication and research.
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships.
- Advanced knowledge of ICT offerings, products and services.
- Able to portray a good understanding of the ICT market in which TROSTECHNOLOGIES operates.
- Ability to cultivate and develop long term profitable industry relationships.
- Proven track record in sales ideally overachieving on targets, closing sales and obtaining new business
- IT, Telecoms, Ecommerce, online marketing or web technology experience.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science preferably or any discipline from a recognized University(Minimum 2nd Class Lower)