- Front-end and server-side development or front-end only development – we have positions for both
- Involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle: analysis, design, development, testing, documentation and release.
- Ensure individual project tasks are completed on time whilst maintaining quality standards.
- Help with understanding and interpretation of business requirements and assist with identification of solutions
- Helping to ensure projects deliver on time.
- Working in accordance with development standards, procedures and best practice and contributing to their development.
- Make suggestions for enhancements (e.g. processes, technologies) to maximise overall team effectiveness.
- Help to promote knowledge-sharing, communication and collaboration across the team.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply preferrably in a discipline relating to the financial market the finance sector or business.
Understanding of client needs.
Focus on delivering results.
Detail orientated with sound information probing skills.
Well developed analytical skills with the ability to problem solve and develop solutions.
Experience in a customer service or contact centre environment preferred. Previous experience in the financial industry desirable.
Ability to communicate and engage effectively, verbally and in writing, in English.
The ability to learn and become experts in Thomson Reuters’ products and develop a sound understanding of the financial markets they serve.
Willingness to undertake additional projects and responsibilities from time to time.
Flexibility with work times – including rotational shift work.