As a Customer Support Representative, you will support Shared Services globally with human resources processes and procedures, which includes data entry, coordinating 3rd party requests, electronic document archiving and processing customer requests.
* Enter and audit data in software systems
* File a variety of documents based on type, date, supplier or carrier code, or other appropriate identifiers
* Handle personal and confidential information on a regular basis
* Coordinate with 3rd party suppliers, both internal and external, the distribution of documents or materials
* Develop and update process documentation to appropriately reflect the steps needed to perform each of the team’s processes and make sure those comply with CPS Guiding Principles.
* Prepare, scan, index, verify and archive materials according to documented procedures
* Provide customer support via phone and resolve inquiries.
* Train others as needed
* Organize and administer workflow in order to comply with our customer's requests in the turnaround time established.
* Running and auditing reports vs spreadsheets including follow up with missing information
* Implement process improvements steps to ensure team goals are achieved
* Must have a willingness to learn new technologies, strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities.
* It is important for the incumbents to express themselves clearly and have strong written and oral communication skills.
* Must pass data entry testing.
* Must have proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Good office desktop and web applications knowledge.
* Fluency in English and French
* Previous human resources job or academic related experience.
* Previous Peoplesoft and Peregrine experience is highly desirable.