As a Customer Support Representative, you will provide customer support to Caterpillar employees, managers, the HR community and external customers on human resources related issues. Global ISE administrative support and EAME region SME on all ISE administration processes. Providing support to Global Mobility (GM) Process owner and GM team, ISE coordinators, HR contacts, External Suppliers and managers on ISE and immigration related issues. High level confidentiality is required as working with sensitive data.
• Initial point of contact for customers – managing EAME ISE helpdesk - receiving incoming requests via telephone and email for GM related information including but not limited to: ISE policy and processes. Ensure that all tasks are completed on time (GAFs PCFs, LOUs, datasheets, medical cover, day one checks, driving assessments etc.)
• Researches and analyses information to provide proper counsel and direction to the customer including managing the immigration mailbox for non EEA employees working in the UK- day one checks, annual audits, general queries etc. and coordination of immigration administration- working with local HR, employees and Immigration Solicitors to ensure UKBA requirements are met Creating monthly and quarterly ISE reports.
• Interacts with Centers of Expertise, managers, employees, process owners and other teams within the HR Service Centre as needed including Paragon, HR, C+B team, and other Global ISE coordinators to ensure compliance with Global ISE Policy and addendums.
• Calculation of allowances and appropriate payroll instructions to ensure accurate and timely payments.
• Participates in quality improvement projects identifying areas for process simplification and efficiency.
• Working with tax consultants and relevant payroll contacts to ensure that all data is obtained on time for the annual tax return process. Ensure that social security certificates are extended as required and special circumstances are provided when necessary.
• Liaison with Finance to assist with accounting, cross-charge and payment activity.
• Familiarity with human resource related issues with expertise in human resources areas including an understanding of the various HR and GM policies, procedures and regulations.
• Knowledge of vendor management, and customer service skills when dealing with our business partners around the world. Ability to understand the Caterpillar points of contact, primarily within HSD.
• The ability to maintain confidentiality and superior interpersonal communication skills are essential.
• Requires ‘A’ Levels, completion of equivalent advanced education or an equivalent on-the-job training program
* Excellent computer skills