Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
A Front Desk Representative is urgently needed to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. The ideal Candidate will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. Ability to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation.
If Interested and Qualified Send cv to: