Data Acquistion Sales - Dubai
Job Requisition Number: 36953
Europe Middle East and Africa
Dubai - ARE
We are searching for highly motivated and enterprising individuals to join our Pricing, Research and Contracts Sales group, working out of our Dubai office and focusing on the African markets. This team is growing globally and we are looking for experienced professionals to help us expand our coverage of secondary market pricing & research in both Developed and Emerging Markets.
In this role, you will be responsible for the direct acquisition of real-time OTC financial data (e.g. Fixed Income, Forex, Money Markets, Interest Rate Swaps & Research) and negotiating contracts for content purchase. You will be managing accounts, be responsible for product development, work with our core Terminal Sales and Business groups to deliver new content to our users, and provide solutions to new and existing clients to publish their pricing research content. You will specifically be responsible for identifying and qualifying target lists of contributors and close their commitments for data contribution, building networks across departments internally and building communities amongst clients externally.
You will use your strong interpersonal skills and a strong penchant for financial knowledge in this client facing role.
- Fluency in English & French or Portugese a plus
- Proven experience of dealing with financial institutions or markets
- A proven track record in a proactive role which works to defined target objectives but requires independent drive to achieve these goals.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communication skills with the necessary skills to provide maintenance for and develop new sales within existing client accounts.
- Understanding of operational and technical infrastructure of financial firms. Proven ability to identify new prospects and build lasting relationships.
- The willingness to travel to both Developed and Emerging Markets.