- Airline / Aviation
- Information Technology
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 3 - 5 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Design, develop & maintain automated databases (using corporate applications) to capture record and analyse various data related to departmental performance. Under the guidance of management, refine the data into meaningful statistics / information, with summarized analysis to enable management review of process indices and facilitate in the decision making process.
- Produce reports and presentations on the internal performance of the business against strategic KPIs. Ensure that this information is timely and accurate and that it effectively highlights areas of opportunity or risk to the business.
- Proactively research new data sources or make modifications to existing systems so as to could give more insight into the performance of the business.
- Compile and provide statistical / supporting data as advised by management, by way of presentations, business cases and management information reports.
- Minimum graduate degree/A-level
- Airport Operations.Other 3+ Years
- 12 Years schooling or equivalent
- Preferably with a diploma in I.T. applications or Basic Programming.
- Experience in an admin / support service services roles within a Ground Handling Operation, with experience in data analysis.
- Completion of basic level airport operational courses would be advantageous.
- Should have good knowledge of MS Office packages apart from MS Access and MS Visio
- Basic working knowledge of all in-house systems such as DCS,DMIS,ULTRA,BELT,Q-Pulse etc.
- Good command over written and spoken English. Knowledge of Arabic would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills with a good eye for detail.
- Awareness of project management techniques would be advantageous.