- The analyst collects, studies and analyze data to reveal ways to improve a process, operations and other business related activities.
- The data can involve almost any topic including employees, customers, marketing, sales, manufacturing or distribution.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Analyze the impact/effectiveness of Promotional Activities
- Strong analytics/Numeric Skills with 1 or 2 years’ experience in the relevant field
- A Degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Competency and proficiency in using Microsoft Excel. Knowledge in SQL and R language is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge in statistical techniques is must and knowledge in statistical model building is an added advantage.
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team with changing priorities.
- Preferably, a fresh graduate or just completed NYSC.