- Aviation & Aerospace
- Information Technology
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 1 - 3 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Continual optimisation of tools and techniques in accordance with company policy, challenging it where appropriate
- Support effective 2-way communication with the relevant CoCs on standards and best practice
- Bringing available external capabilities and best practice into the company to improve service data delivery, quality and cost effectiveness
- Proactive exploitation of services data capabilities
- Ensure customer requirements are fully understood and adequately captured
- Carry out controlled define, design, build and test, verification and roll-out of optimised data supply chains
- Effective hand-over to the Data Supply Chain Lead and on-going technical support
- Strong business acumen
- Strong drive for delivering results
- Expertise in data management tools, techniques and technologies
- Knowledge of software development processes
- Drive for continual improvement
- Managing application of data standards across organisational boundaries
- IT Systems and Information Architecture knowledge.
- Configuration control methodology / solution documentation
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Background in engineering knowledge, preferable Gas Turbine / aero.
- Business rules development experience
- Relational databases
- Strong XML knowledge, including essentials, XSL, xPath, XSLT, XQuery
- SOAP experience/knowledge (basic)
Applicable Data Standards experience or awareness:
- Batch file experience, including DOS, Windows Base Operating System, etc.
- Visual Basic.
- OAGIS BOD V9.0 knowledge