We are seeking articulate, highly motivated, detail oriented people to join the Content Acquisition team. The team is responsible for the integration and maintenance of inbound pricing data and research to ensure that the information is fast, reliable, and accessible across the Bloomberg platform. Your work will provide our customers with comprehensive information in many areas, including Money Markets, Foreign Exchange, and Fixed Income. Responsibilities will include inputting OTC pricing content onto the system, constant liaising with existing pricing and research contributors, providing technical support, maintaining the data to meet market standards, and performing data quality checks on the Bloomberg System to insure pricing and research updates are accurate and consistent with the markets.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Business or in related disciplines/or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong PC skills specifically with Excel is required
- Must be able to work in a close team environment as well as independently
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to multitask
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Fluency in Arabic and / or French is considered advantageous
In order to be successfull in this role you will be required to learn the local market conventions and be able to establish working relationships with our local clients and contributors.
Please note that this role is a 6 month fixed term contract with the possibility of an extension.