Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The ideal candidate under the supervision of supervisor will provide report development, analysis and maintenance for reports related to Licensing, specifically in the following areas; Business Development Services (BDS), Business Affairs, Customer Relations, Executive Management, Key Accounts, Marketing, Operations, Per Program and Sales.
• Develop, design and distribute scheduled and ad-hoc reports for Licensing.
• Gather, organize and evaluate source data from various internal databases.
• Conceptualize best ways to organize and present data for various audiences.
• Interpret, communicate and document conclusions gained from examining data analysis and trends.
• Develop, design and maintain various departmental data-bases for data entry by others, tracking ability, and reporting uses.
• Ensure data governance and data accuracy by inspecting, cleansing and performing scheduled quality checks.
• Trouble-shoot system deviations reported by end-users. Provide departmental support for systems.
• Create and publish Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for systems, reports and operating procedures.
• Work closely with Information Services Group (ISG) to submit requests for IT projects; follow through to completion. Ensure requests, system/data issues and project updates are communicated as needed in a timely manner.
• Work collaboratively with all team members in licensing to ensure needs are understood and deliverable are met.
• 1-3year data analysis or related experience required.
• SQL experience required.
• Experience developing and maintaining basic SQL queries with solid understanding of database structures and relationships.
• Microsoft Access database application development and maintenance experience required.
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office suite with an emphasis on Excel and Access.
• Demonstrated experience in analysis, preparation and presentation of data required.
Skills and Abilities:
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
• Results driven.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong organization skills.
• Strong communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences. Both written and verbal.
• Flexibility. Ability to work with minimal supervision and work well under pressure.
Qualifications: Minimum of Diploma or OND, HND/B.Sc. in Computer Science, Business, Statistics & Engineering (Additional qualification; Oracle certification, SQL, Data Processing, etc. will be an added advantage)Education:
• Knowledge of Micro-Soft Access.
Mode of Application: Interested candidate should forward CV to doncolonsult(at)gmail(dot)com
Minimum of Diploma or OND, HND/B.Sc. in Computer Science, Business, Statistics & Engineering (Additional qualification; Oracle certification, SQL, Data Processing, etc. will be an added advantage)