Duty Station: Dutse, Jigawa State
Collection and Organization of Data.
Implementation of Information Management and Reporting Tools at the LGAs level.
Represent ACF externally in relevant local forums and technical working groups where necessary.
Minimum of OND in Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or Other relevant qualifications
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Professional, motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible and culturally sensitive.
- Minimum two years’ experience working with donor funded programming.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programming (Access, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, and Word).
- Knowledge and experience in using database specific software.
- Excellent communication, writing and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience designing and leading capacity building and training for LGA team.
- Commitment to ACF mission, values and policy.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in Hausa
- Previous experience in M&E
- IT troubleshooting capabilities
- Previous experience with NGOs or INGOs