- Enter at the RTP data from outreaches and facility in the Epi info and Access
- Collect all RTP initake forms from AHF Nigeria partners enter them in the Epi- Info and Access database
- Compile all RTP data bases for sites on monthly basis
- Analyze all data and prepare them into ANF Nigeria and AHF Nigeria's Partners.
- Filling for all clinic clients in the sites
- Enter clients’ data in Open MRS
- Ensure that Pre-ART and ART registers are entered welt
- Compile and enter data for the weekly PPR
- Compile and enter quarterly PPR for the site
- Carrying out chart audits for the clinic when the need arises
- Assists in ad hoc data collection activities
- Assists in preparation of monthly reports
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Degree in Medical Records, Computer Science, Statistics or other related field.
- At least one year experience in medical recording, implementation and management of health Strategic Information systems (HIV/AIDS programming preferred)
- High- level computer skills using MS Excel, MS Access, SPSS and Epi-info Windows
- Basic data management and analysis skills.
- Knowledge of electronic medical records systems and deployment of database systems for patient monitoring an asset.