Responsible for the operations and maintenance of the Data Centre infrastructure including power, cooling, fire detection & suppression systems, access controls, surveillance and the Building Management Systems.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years' hands-on experience.
- Good knowledge of power systems such as High Voltage equipment (Transformers, HV/LV control panels, Generators etc. (for Electrical Engineers);
- Good knowledge of High Voltage precision/ precision cooling systems (for Mechanical Engineers).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must possess good problem solving analytical skills.
- Data Center Operations or other relevant data center certifications.