Reporting Line: Data Centre Operations Manager (DCOM)
- The Data Centre Service Coordinator will be responsible for the maintenance of the Data Centre White Space area and manages customer service delivery in the Data Centre.
- DCSC specializes in the execution of tactical plans for the data centre services to ensure continuity of operations for the organization.
- He/She will be required to plan, design, manage and support the white space infrastructure.
Key responsibilities will include to;
- Ensuring a consistent client experience in providing DC Services
- Following and executing best practices linked to ITIL disciplines
- Understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA) for clients in the facility
- Responsible for coordinating on-boarding activities for clients, and executing client setup/configurations
- Managing and coordinating of Client rack installations, power up and interconnectivity
- Active participant in the Change Advisory Board (CAB)
- Responsible for planning and coordination and execution of Change Records (CR) as it relates to Data Centre Space, power and cooling management
- Responsible for client expectation management
- Providing support to Operations Centre (NOC)/Service Desk initiatives and providing assistance for client communications
- Contributing, creating, and updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) documentation and reporting periodically
- Identifying and recommending automation, process improvements, and identifying opportunities for increased reliability and a better client experience
- Reviewing and reporting on daily operational logs with Data Centre Manager
- Performing other duties as requested by the Data Centre Manager
- Ensure timely reporting and escalation of faults to designated persons (suppliers / internal stakeholders).