· Established working knowledge and application of a specialized technical skill.
· Applies specialized knowledge to coordinate day-to-day work.
· Completes a wide range of tasks and assignments.
· Resolves more complex situations by applying demonstrated knowledge and skills generally
· Analyzes information to select appropriate options from defined alternatives.
· Applies experience and judgment to make decisions or resolve issues within defined options or standard protocols.
· Anticipates problems and recognizes when to deviate from standard practices.
· Contributes to own team/closely related teams through quality and efficiency of own work.
· Applies communication skills to provide service, coordinate information and collaborate with others.
· Regularly interacts with customers and first line management.
· Develops elementary knowledge of broader interdependencies
· Completes a variety of assignments
· Ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice and procedures
bachelor's degree in any course, accountancy or finance related course is an advantage
at least 2 years experience in health care and revenue cycle management