Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Job Purpose: Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
• Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information establishing entry priorities.
• Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
• Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
• Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
• Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
• Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data reviewing output.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures reporting needed changes.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Organization, Typing, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Decision Making, Independence, Analyzing Information , Results Driven, Energy Level.
Minimum of SSCE/OND in any discipline.
Interested candidates should forward their CV to the email; email@example.com, using the job title as a subject of the mail.