M4L/DE/002- Data Entry/IT Officer
Our client in the retail industry seeks the services of an IT / data entry personnel. Candidate is required to possess a minimum of an OND in IT and Data management or related field with a minimum of 2 years experience in Retail. Candidate must be a male within the ages of 25-29years
Interested candidate must possess an in-depth knowledge in data entry software, software troubleshooting and maintenance, also an understanding of retail as it relates inventory control and safety, people and customer relationship, security process and measures.
- Ensures daily accurate data posting.
- Conducts daily checks of posted data.
- Ensures up to date and accurate data in all departments and stores.
- Conducts regular reconciliation of computer quantities to on-hand quantities in cooperation with inventory department.
- Prints out-of-stock report to determine goods to be purchased.
- Reduces loss of stock to zero
- Delivers monthly accurate sales, purchases, transfer damages, inactive PLU (Price Lock-Up), worst & best PLU reports.
- Ensures daily tally of system and manual sales records.
- Monitors the S.O.R. (Sales on Return) purchases.
- Ensures proper invoice handling using invoice handling procedures.
- Monitors stock movement, sales and customer preferences in the department.
- Prepares data entry report, stock evaluation and other required reports at appointed time.
Candidate must possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal, analytical skills, negotiation skills and must be creative, detailed and focused. Must have a high level of integrity, must be a team player, must have passion for learning, confident, smart and vigilant.
Interested candidates should send a comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title and job code as subject of the mail. All applications should be sent on or before 22nd May 2014