A career at RusselSmith offers you growth and a chance to make a difference. Throughout our history, we have continued to help our employees realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunities for them to fulfill their personal and professional potential.
1. Enter data, via computer, pertaining to the services provided by unit. Update database information to reflect most current source information. Follow established practices or standards for the input and presentation of information.
2. Prepares source data for entry by opening and sorting mail; verifying and logging receipt of data; obtaining missing data.
3. Records data by operating data entry equipment; coding information; resolving processing problems.
4. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
5. Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
6. Assist with routine office duties such as typing, filing, record maintenance as workload permits
- Incumbent must able to draw ISO & Inspection reports.
- Ability to type and perform data entry with speed and accuracy.
- Prior experience using a computer terminal for data entry preferred.
- Ability to sustain concentration for extended periods of time.
- Good proofreading skills.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Typically, incumbents have worked in an office setting, providing clerical support.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Physical demands of the job
Ability to communicate orally with customers, management and other co-workers, both individually and in front of a group is crucial.
Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential.
Sitting for extended periods is common.
Hearing and vision within normal ranges is helpful for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents.
The job is performed indoor.