Manage the full Supply Chain Service Centre master data management process within the Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa Region . Ensuring data is owned, there is a clear update process that ensures that data is accurate, complete and updated on time for process execution.
Complete and correct Master Data is fundamental to the success of the supply chain and factories. The accurate and consistent management of this data provides a platform for all supply chain activities and hence is critical to the success of the EEMEA Supply Chain. In an ever changing environment, the ability of the job holder to adapt to different processes and ways of working is crucial, along with excellent interpersonal skills.
The role holder will manage the Regional Master Data Management Team in the Regional Supply Chain Service Centre in Southampton. The team has close working relationships with individuals across all functions and locations in EEMEA. Together they are responsible for the integrity of the data in EEMEA Supply Chain systems, ensuring standards and policies are consistent and adhered to.
- Typically a graduate in a systems based discipline or commensurate years of relevant experience and business exposure
- Substantial line/system experience within an FMCG environment across a range of disciplines potentially covering Financial and Operations activities
- Baseline cigarette product knowledge
- Business focused and proven change agent
- Requires a blend of business analysis and systems management skills (SAP, APO , Excel)
- Ability and mindset to manage data down to a detailed level
- An ability to present proposals and influence Business Managers at senior level as well as gain commitment to change across all levels of the business
- Logical thinker with practical outlook leading to pragmatic proposals and decision-making.
- Strong influencing and facilitation skills
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Exposure to diverse cultures and working environments would be an advantage
- Able to link strategic direction with data execution to a detailed level
- Persistent and tenacious in establishing new data process and activities in EEMEA
- Previous experience working within the EEMEA region