Job Ref: 25798BR
- An expert in data management activities: (planning surveys, data monitoring/collection, data management and analysis)
- Support to decision-making, capacity building and learning
- Use of innovative processes in data management and statistical analysis
- You will be an experienced International Development consultant with proven technical skills gained form implementing projects in-country funded by donors such as DFID, ADB, EU, WB.
- Have at least 10 years of experience in international development for donor funded programmes;
- Degree in Information Technology/Science with specialisation in statistics, numerical computation, or an equivalent degree.
- At least three (3) years’ experience with large-scale monitoring and data management tasks
- Possess excellent report writing skills;
- Are fluent in English, additional languages are beneficial.