Functions of this position will include::
- » Creating and managing the W4H research database.
- » Collaborating with the LGAs where the FYP graduates are posted to establish and maintain data on their posting and key workload details.
- » Providing support to identify and train the M&E Local Engagement Consultants to conduct surveys and capture in the database.
- » Coordinating and implementation of other W4H operations research activities and ensuring an integrated approach with the cohort study.
- » Integrating all elements into the W4H database and assisting in preparing the annual reports for review by the W4H stakeholders.
- » A Masters Degree in Social Sciences, Computer Science, Statistics and other related fields of study.
- » The candidate must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role in Nigeria, preferably in the developmental sector;
- » Previous experience in database management as well as the ability to supervise data entry is mandatory;
- » Competency in statistics such as developing data analysis plans, building tables and graphs and reporting on methods will be an added advantage;
- » Project management skills including effective planning, coordination, monitoring and reporting skills will be an added advantage.