Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Data Officer is responsible for the definition of a data management strategy as well as the data governance, and oversees their implementation to support research and patient’s treatments.Provide leadership on all aspects of data management like; data gathering and structuring strategy, acquisition, quality, handling, protection.
- Provide a vision and strategy as to data gathering and management.
- Make data readily available for internal usages in clinics and research
- Guarantee the data quality and traceability
- Ensure and enforce appropriate data protection
- Improve the value of institute data through new usages, sharing and data integration
- Maintain technology and policy awareness
- Provide advice and technical support for data policy, data standards, use and management
- Coordinate institute-wide projects of data gathering, management and exchange
Minimum of Diploma/OND,HND/Degree in Statistics, Administration and other related course of study.