Reporting to the IT Manager, this person will be responsible for the upgrade, configuration, monitoring, maintenance and administration of the company’s ERP system.
- Microsoft Certified IT professional: Developer and/ or installation and configuration
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot SQL Server related issues
- Database analysis and performance tuning experience on SQL databases for ERP systems, ideally for MS Dynamics AX
- Must be well-organized, responsible, work effectively in a project management framework with the ability to create a project plan and execute it
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communications skills with the ability to articulate technical solutions for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Capable of multi-tasking and working with a variety of people
- Strong interpersonal, documentation and communication skills
Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or any related field OR 4+ years of relevant professional work experience.