- This role is primarily responsible for maintaining pension records including creation, access, archiving and the maintenance of the database.
- The Job Holder would report to the Head, Information Technology.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement records and information management tools.
- Implement the process of change from paper to electronic records management systems.
- Set up, maintenance, review and update of the database records systems.
- Maintain, modify, update and provide quality assurance and performance-tuning for the database, according to software specifications, IT protocols, and established rules.
- Ensure adherence to the polices guiding database usage and compliance with relevant legislation and regulations.
- Identify and address data integrity issues.