• Build a sales plan to achieve targets for the ODA product set
• Support the definition and execute campaigns both within the Oracle install base and new customer including campaigns which address potential in xLOB business units
• Drive execution of campaigns in cooperation with Tech sales Rep
• Engage with customers in terms of overall product positioning, concerns customers have if they bought ODA and in order to fine tune the product proposition
• New Account development - identifying prospective customer needs and developing innovative solutions to satisfy their requirements
• Lead generation through Product and Country Specific Marketing campaigns.
• Working with and developing relationships with Oracle Alliance and Channel Partners to drive revenue and maximize customer service.
• Working as part of an Internal Sales team each Oracle Direct salesperson will be allocated to work in dedicated territory and be responsible for all Oracle Database appliance (ODA)+ software attached revenue.
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of Oracle Database Appliance and Oracle Technology products
• Work with demand generation team to implement direct sales campaigns in order to generate appropriate pipeline
• Provide weekly accurate sales forecasts to Manager
• Competitive salary, uncapped commissions and benefits package
• Relocation assistance if required.
• A considerable and continuous investment in our employees and their career development
• A multicultural, challenging, dynamic and fun working environment in one of the fastest growing market segments and a high growth region for Oracle
• The possibility to accelerate your IT/Sales career in one of the biggest software players and technology market leaders worldwide
Covering East and West Africa region, previous experience is desired.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
The primary focus of an Inside Sales representative is to sell solutions and services to existing Oracle customers and to prospect for new customers in the assigned territory or vertical.
As an Internet Sales Representative you will sell products and services to an assigned geographic or national account base territory to achieve assigned objectives. Generates sales leads as well as closing the sales on line or by phone. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound calls to pursue sales. Develops account penetration strategies, and closes business . Responsible for understanding Oracle*s product offerings and competitive issues. Identifies new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance. Liaise with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling Oracle products and services. Participates as a team member on sales teams including field sales, support and education sales and sales consulting.
• Ability to deliver exceptional results leveraging a complex ecosystem
• Fluency in English + French OR Dutch or German or Swedish/Danish/Norwegian
• Knowledge of local market segment.
• Proven sales/inside sales experience (minimum 2 years), within IT or services business.
• Strong commercial skills and target orientation
• Professional attitude, good cross line of business organizational and planning skills
• Self-motivated to continuously expand skills and professional knowledge
• Good communication and persuasive skills, both written and verbal
• High level of energy, drive and enthusiasm
• Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving and challenging environment
• Must be a team player with a strong collaborative approach in work ethic with an ability to influence at multi-levels in Oracle and its partners and customers
Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
Works under general supervision.
Seeks intervention from his/her manager on complex deals that fall outside of existing guidelines.
3 years of relevant experience.
Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone with high level decision makers.
Ability to work independently.
Typically bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent