- Reconfiguration of Oracle databases.
- Liaison with the Technical Lead on progress, issues and work approach;
- Producing the design specifications for the changes required;
- Taking part in data cleansing, data migration and testing, if required;
- Working with other members of the project team, both on- and offshore;
- Documentation of current and new processes.
You will be an experienced database designer with experience in Oracle and SQL; you will be flexible, and able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines. Extensive experience of coding entity applied macros in these applications (from ERWin or ERSTUDIO) is essential
Familiarity with ERP/finance systems, especially SAP, would be an advantage, as would an understanding of project methodologies.