Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The Database Developer has the responsibility to provide database and application solution strategy, technical design, architecture, and support for carrying out the implementation of enterprise database development.
- Responsible for designing, coding, and implementing software solutions using modern techniques and programming language
- Provides high-level database development assistance in creating specific applications for businesses
- Provides general support on information technology to design, develop, execute, and maintain the database application systems, applying several RDBMS
- Ensures research and innovation at all levels of the software development process
- May participate in multiple projects simultaneously as a senior development team member
- Works harmoniously in a cross-functional team comprising managers, supervisors, business analysts, systems personnel, network staff, and other developers in ensuring the delivery of software solutions as planned, within set budget, and timely
- Functions as technical architect and Subject Matter Expert (SME) on enterprise related software systems
- Performs the role of the principal designer responsible for complex systems and their subsystems employing deep knowledge of current technology and tools, as well as relevant systems that are already existing
- Works with agency clients and ETS personnel to determine and state highly complicated business requirements and processes
- Acts as a coach or mentor to junior software developers
- Provides excellent customer service by responding to and assisting with help desk calls to resolving issues, including system outages
- Performs administrative duties as well as some project management tasks.
Interested applicants should have a minimum of OND/NCE in relevant fields. Any higher qualification with working experience will serve as an added advantage.. MODE OF APPLICATION: Interested applicants should forward their updated CVs to HR through this email: email@example.com or send your Name, Location, Qualification to this 08159283609. Note: This job offer is mainly for Lagos residents.