To effectively implement our new strategy, Take Action: End Poverty (2014–2018), ActionAid Nigeria is inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the position of Database Management Officer positions to support the implementation of the new Country Strategy and contribute to our new fundraising initiatives.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology is essential.
- Three years post NYSC experience is essential
- Two years’ experience in a similar position in the development sector preferably in fundraising work is essential
- Experience managing databases is essential
- Strong oral and written communication skills is essential
- Excellent documentation skills is essential
- Integrity, creativity and innovativeness with ability to work effectively in a diverse team environment are essential