starts in HO Dubai and then to FEED contractors office then back to HO Dubai
Instrument Engineer required to provide PMC services on thie early works , onshore Oilfield development project.
Work involved FEED,Detail design, Coordination of FEED, detailed design engineering, HAZOP studies, construction support activities.
• Lead and guide a team of discipline engineers for a designated project to ensure the achievement of quality, completion and profit objectives.
• Define or approve design methods, specifications and performance or functional requirements for the project.
• Establish a list of discipline deliverables. Control, monitor and progress these deliverables to an agreed schedule.
• Supervise the preparation of feasibility studies, surveys, and reports,
• Co-ordinate the work of the project team with other engineering disciplines through liaison with other Senior/Design Engineers.
• Monitor and evaluate the work of Engineers and drafting staff allocated to specific projects to ensure that their technical competence and performance meet requirements.
• Contribute directly to the resolution of technically difficult design problems.
• Liaise with procurement personnel to review the technical aspects of vendor proposals.
• Identify project scope deviations and provide design man-hour estimate in consultation with the Project Manager.
• Prepare design man-hour estimate and provide input to execution statements for bid proposals when required by the Engineering Manager.
• Quality Assurance — Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the Oil & Gas Business Unit.
• Safety — Responsible for personal safety, safe working practices for the Oil & Gas Business Unit. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
Experience: Minimum 10 years
Qualifications: Engineering degree in Instrumentation from a reputed institution
Hands on experience in large scale oil and gas projects, FEED,detail design & engineering.